Heliconia Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is looking for Experienced Python | Odoo Developers to be a part of our Odoo expert team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- You get to know the business processes of our existing customers, develop concepts for Odoo with them and implement the conversion (implementation, training, reporting, customizing).
- You should able to advise customers, analyze their business processes and introduce Odoo.
- With our software developers, you create technical concepts/architecture for new apps in Odoo, accompany their implementation under the condition of the best possible quality and on-time delivery.
- You are responsible for the success of these projects.
- You help to build up the Odoo team (developers, help desk, consultants).
- Develop detailed specification documents with clear project deliverables and timelines, and to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
Qualifications and Skills
- Distinct solution-oriented thinking
- Binding and convincing appearance
- Reliability combined with a long-term and positive attitude and ability to comfortably accommodate the change.
- Analytical understanding of operational processes
- Ability to develop practical concepts
What you should bring
- Completed IT studies – or equivalent training – and corresponding work experience
- A big & must point, experience as an Odoo Programmer
- Good to have knowledge of Python PEP8 & flake8
- Knowledge of Linux
- Knowledge of Databases and the SQL language
- Knowledge of Git Concepts
- Knowledge of ERP / ERP software
- Good to have experience/knowledge with (Not Must) JSON and Restful Web Service integration
- Good to have experience/knowledge with (Not Must) Python web development frameworks (Django and Flask)
- Good to have experience/knowledge with (Not Must) Methodological knowledge
- Ability to train, provide ideas to Jr. developer
- A strong team: motivated, excellently qualified and innovative.
- High-Tech culture: Programming at the highest level, with desire and curiosity and freedom for the development of your own creativity
- A flat hierarchy and an open corporate culture: flexible working hours, short decision-making processes, co-determination, and shared responsibility
- Room for your personal development: space for ideas and creativity, individual training, training.
- An Opportunity: to grow with us.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com